Welcome to Rhoads Creative’s Job Portal
Why work with us?
Over 23 years of business, we have won over 50 awards both national and regional. Each member of our team sees the results of their work directly in the growth of our clients. We respect the experience and talent of our team members and encourage them to learn and grow professionally. Our clients are a combination of national companies based in the tri-state area as well as mid-sized to large regional companies. Our location in popular West Chester immediately off Rt. 202 is an easy commute (and only 2 minutes away from 3 Wawa’s!)
At Rhoads Creative we...
- encourage a creative, team-oriented environment
- treat every member of our team with respect for their individual ideas
- provide new avenues for growth as we continue to expand and…have a little fun along the way!
Rhoads Creative is currently interviewing for the following positions:
SEO / SEM Specialist
If you are smart, energetic team player and are looking for a position where you can make a difference in a growing company and have personal pride in your work, join our team at Rhoads Creative.
Why Work With Us?
You will enjoy the benefits of:
- A small professional environment where your ideas make a difference
- Our prime location in popular West Chester immediately off Rt. 202. An easy commute – and only 3 minutes away from 3 Wawa's!
- Flexibility with schedule and work at home when needed
- Competitive salary and a good benefits package
- A casual, enjoyable environment
As the Search Engine Specialist, you will be responsible for developing and executing both paid and organic campaigns to generate leads for our clients. We are looking for an SEO expert to manage activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. You will manage all SEM campaigns on Google, Yahoo and Bing in order to maximize client ROI.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Set up--Develop strategic campaigns for a diverse client base
- Provide complete management of Paid Search campaigns including planning, developing keyword lists, implementation, optimization, testing and performance analysis.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Research and analyze competitor advertising
- Research new methods and marketing opportunities to ensure ongoing optimal campaign performance
- Research develop and execute search engine optimization strategy
- Analyze on-page content and make recommendations as needed
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Write Meta tags, include page titles, descriptions and alt tags
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the content and development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented
- Stay current with latest search algorithm updates and SEO best practices.
- Analyze data to continually optimize and improve campaigns
- Produce regular campaign performance reports for clients
- The ideal candidate will have:
- 3-5 years SEO/SEM marketing experience. Agency experience a plus.
- An in-depth knowledge of the latest SEO/SEM best practices and tactics
- Proven SEO experience and successes
- Excellent organizational, communication and analytical skills, with strong attention to detail
- Comfortable with managing several client accounts and campaigns simultaneously
- Industry certifications in Google Adwords and Google Analytics preferred (although not required).